On behalf of our client we have an immediate and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Order Processor
- Ensure all orders are checked to ensure they are correct to quote, configured correctly, in line with sourcing supply;
- Processing returns and ensure credits are processed on system;
- Liaise with customer management team and sales team if there are any issues with order or specifications;
- Processing orders received by phone, email;
- Processing customer payments;
- Clear invoice queries to ensure timely payment;
- Having a professional telephone manner and be a confident and friendly communicator;
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to investigate and problem solve;
- Working with external sales to support the customer needs;
- Liaising with carrier to resolve delivery difficulties and disputes;
- Working under pressure and prioritising workloads;
- Maintain and update CRM.
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Be highly proficient in IT skills with the ability to learn new software packages;
- Be both literate and numerate to a high standard.
- Permanent job
- Bonus program
- Uniform provided
- Great starting salary
- Monday to Friday working
Located only a short drive from Hull, Beverley, and surrounding areas, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a market-leader in their field, committed to its staff and their futures.
If you have the experience, we are looking for, do not delay - apply today or call KFM Recruitment NOW!