An opportunity has arisen for a vacancy within a busy and successful Motor Finance Broker in Hull.
The position requires you to focussed on the team's objectives but at the same time you must be able to operate within the company's policies and legislation of the current financial market.
- Will include speaking to customers via email and phone
- To successfully provide the customer with finance to purchase a vehicle from recognised franchises, and independent motor dealers nationwide.
- Liaising directly with the dealership and finance companies to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer.
The successful Candidate will need to be:
- Computer literate.
- Be able to follow process.
- A good communicator and be able to liaise with customers, motor dealerships, finance companies, other branches and account managers.
- Accurate in administration, distribution and file checking of sensitive finance documents.
- Adaptability to change within the Motor & Finance Industry sectors.
- Legal awareness (Training to be given)
- Finance experience is an advantage, but not a necessity as training will be given.
- Proficient in general administration duties, including but not limited to: scanning, filing, typing and using Microsoft office packages
- Undertaking credit searches on customer and business profiles; ensuring that such activities are conducted within the parameters of the Data Protection Act 1998
- Compliance with, and understanding of, FCA regulation
- Clear dictation in plain English
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Pragmatism and a wiliness to learn
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Salary – Competitive depending on experience.
- 9.00am/10.00am -5.30pm/6.30pm daily hours, Monday to Friday.
- Some flexibility maybe required. Some weekend work will be required. (On rota basis).
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays). Years of service increase after 3 years
- Annual salary review
- Pension scheme