Our client are an established and dynamic entertainment company supplying gambling products into the high street, casinos, cruise ships and the online gaming space. In addition to the software team, we have an installation team and a team of presenters streaming games from our live on-site studio.
Front End Web Developer
Due to expansion our client are now looking to recruit a Front End Web Developer to the team, with a starting salary of between 25K – 35K which would be negotiable based on previous experience and skills.
Working as a Front End Web Developer, you will join a small team of agile developers who work together as part of a rapidly growing gaming entertainment company. Due to the team being small and friendly, you will find your input is valued and acted on.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing high quality software solutions
- Preparing releases
- Testing software
- Creating specifications and documentation
A successful applicant should have:
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline, or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Experience with developing Apps (Andoid & iOS)
- Experience with frameworks like Vue, React, Angular
- Knowledge of CSS.
Additional Bonus Skills:
- C# (framework and core)
- SQL / NoSQL
- Agile Development Strategy
- An effective communicator able to work well in a small team
- DevOps and QA/Testing (especially automated)
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Flexi working hours
- Friendly progressive team
- Dynamic working environment
Apply now or call KFM on 01482 210002 to speak to Aaron or Ian for more information