On behalf of our client, and due to continued success and business growth, we have an immediate start for an experienced production operative.
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse.
- Process sales/purchase orders
- Organise stock on shelves.
- Assist with stock takes.
- Label stock and allocate serial code numbers
- Pick and packing items ready for dispatch
- Follow relevant health and safety legislation; company SOPs and comply with GDP regulations
- Maintain working area in a clean and tidy fashion at all times in accordance with good operational practices Requirements:
- Has energy, lots of enthusiasm and is hardworking, likeable and approachable
- Confident, outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be willing to take instruction from others and work as part of a team
- Good standard of numeracy and accuracy.
- Monday to Friday
- £9.50 P/h
- £50 bonus for working on a Saturday
- PPE supplied
- Regular on going work with the chance to go permanent
- Previous experience essential in warehouse/distribution environment or similar
- Training/Qualifications required
- Knowledge for using hand scanners/ pallet trucks
If you have the experience, we're looking for, don't delay - apply today or call the team at KFM Recruitment NOW!